


Tylee's bangs have finally grown back from when she chopped them off a while ago - thank goodness!
My girls are getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Rylin is Tylee's little shadow and likes to follow her every move. Tylee isn't sure if she likes her little mimic or not:) Sometimes they get along great and other times they can't stand eachother. Oh the joys of sisterhood!
**notice the wad of stuff in Ty's hand in the middle picture?......That is her blankie, pillow, and her grandma's shirt that she tries to take everywhere I'll let her. My mom, gave me a shirt that she didn't want and when I brought it home, Tylee found it and said "hey! This smells like my grandma!" She immediately claimed it as her own and won't sleep without it.
2 comments:
Sisters are the best (and sometimes the worst)!!! Raising three girls I remember so well. Ya gotta love it. The girls are getting so big and are so darn cute. I can't wait to see them. The hair is darling! Love ya, Mom
I love the picture with the blankie, pillow and shirt! I can't believe she still hangs on to the shirt. (But I love it!!!) What does Rylin like to pack around? What about the pillow I made for her? Or has she not gotten attached to anything?
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment