Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thanks!





Just a little thank you to my good friend Jenn. My life is going through some pretty big changes and I just wanted to tell Jenn thanks for being there for me and I love ya! Although we have had some pretty crazy times together back in the day, it's funny to see how boring we are now that we're OLD!!! Even just hanging out making dinner together or playing with the kids has really been a life saver for me lately. I have to laugh because I never thought Jenn would turn out to be such a domestic sort! She's even crafty! Who would've thought!

8 comments:

Our Family said...

You both look so beautiful! I have not seen Jen forever. You will have to tell her she looks so great!
I love all your pictures, and Tylee's hair looks like it is getting so long.
My girls love to try on our shoes also, and Brytlee has taken some big bonks from running in hills.
I hope that you are feeling better, and hopefully I can see you soon.
Jill

Katie said...

The only way Jenn is going to see your blog is if you actually pull it up for her! I am so glad Jenn has been such a great friend to you. You deserve it.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Sher you look amazing! I always love looking at your blog and seeing your girls nights out. I need to be better about hanging out with friends. So...when is our next GNO with our friends? haha...I miss you all so much! I know you're swamped with a new house being built, kids, and Mary Kay, but you'll have to call me soon. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your Mary Kay party a few weeks ago. We only have one car and it makes scheduling a little hard. Keep up the good work with everything! I am always in awe of all you manage to do in a day! Love you!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I probably don't have as many pairs of cute shoes as you do, but I am in the same boat, my girls wear my shoes all over the house all day and when it comes time for church on Sunday, I have to go on a shoe hunt and find a match! I don't even know why I have a closet, everything winds up in the girls' room anyways!

Jeff and Sandy said...

You and Jenn are as cute as ever! I'm glad she's been there for you during this rough time. We all need good friends. (Especially when Mom can't be there.) Thanks, Jenn.
Love ya, Mom

jessica said...

look at those two hot mommas!!! you two look even more beautiful and youthfull as ever- keep in touch

Fully Invested said...

Wow, you two look great. Tell Jenn hi. Wow, you can't start saying your old, I'm not ready for that yet!
DEJA

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have good friends! You and Jenn have been friends forever. We need to talk Mary Kay some time.