



So my mom wanted to see the new coat that I got Ty so I told Ty to go throw her coat on so I could take a picture of her. Apparently she thought this was some sort of photo shoot for 'Seventeen' magazine! My personal favorite is the way she cocks her little leg and throws her hip out - what a dork she is!
7 comments:
That is hilarious! Of course she is as cute as a model. That is funny she has such a spunky personality. I love the pictures below as well.
If you've got it flaunt it! What's not to love about those poses!
DEJA
What a great Photo Shoot! That's our girl... The cutest little dork around!!! The leg and hip moves are the best and she's got the moves for sure! Maybe it's in the genes, her grandma always wanted to be a model herself.
Love ya, Mom
Don't you love the way kids show there attitude, we have a lot of that around here. The girls are cute and I love the new coat.
I swear... little girls are BORN with a touch of attitude!!! So cute! I think she looks so much like you in the picture on the bottom left. What cute girls!!
Cute! So Diva. lol
Colorado Springs is about 3 1/2 hours away from us (or I guess I should say WAS...since we just moved)...what were you going there for?? Have fun!
That's so cute! Tenlee does the same thing but pulls the weirdest faces!
Post a Comment