Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged...

I am: A mom
I think: I should stop drinking pop
I know: My Savior loves me
I want: To be happy
I have: 2 adorable little red-heads
I dislike: Pickled Beets
I miss: My mom
I fear: Getting cancer
I feel: like my life is in a blender
I hear: George Strait
I smell: Dryer sheets
I crave: PF Changs lettuce wraps
I cry: way too much lately
I usually: have to go to the bathroom at the most inopportune times
I search: for the good in people
I wonder: if I should go darker or stay blonde??
I regret: not enjoying the little stuff
I love: my girls
I care: about my kids being well groomed:)
I always: have my toenails painted
I worry: about my kids
I am not: good at remembering names
I remember: the good ole' days:)
I believe: everyone has the right to be truly happy
I dance: with my girlies - to Hannah Montana
I sing: In the shower and in the car
I don't always: say the right thing
I argue: only when I have to
I write: less than I used to
I win: more often than I lose
I lose: patience when my kids whine
I wish: I could see the future
I listen: To whatever's on
I dont understand: why anyone would vote for Obama
I can usually be found: with my girls
I am scared: of being alone
I need: A fresh start
I forget: to check my voicemail
I am happy: when I am with the people I love


I tag Jill, Emily, Lindsy & Tiff

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad that I am getting to know you better.

Jeff and Sandy said...

Your Mom misses you also!
Love ya, Mom

Emily said...

That was fun to read! I'm kinda' upset that you didn't put me as the person you miss...but I guess your mom is a valid substitute. Thanks for tagging me - it will take me awhile to get to it, but I'll try!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Hey woman! I loved reading your post. It was fun catching up. We should do it more often. Your post made me smile, tear up, and laugh out loud.
Love ya~
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hey I just got tagged too! Your answers are fun to read!