I'm so excited about a recent decision that I've made that I have to share with everyone! Although I have a pretty busy life already, I really wanted to add something to my schedule that didn't have to do with building houses or watching kids. Something that gave me the opportunity to meet new people and be a part of something amazing.....drum roll please......I am a brand new Mary Kay beauty consultant! I know what you're thinking, I've lost my mind. But, on the contrary, I absolutely love it! I love make up and I love getting together with women so what could be a better match for me! I fell in love with their products after I went to my friend's grand opening of her MK business and I also was motivated by how much money she was making doing something so fun! I've been getting compliments on my skin since I started using their skin care line which has never happened to me in my entire life so you know it's good stuff! So when I need a face or two to practice on, and I call and ask for your support, don't turn me down. It's tons of fun! So instead of running to the mall when you need some makeup, give me a call and I'll bring it right to your door. I know you are all looking for an excuse to see me more anyway:)
I'm having my grand opening at my house next Saturday the 13th from 10 - noon. Stop by!
9 comments:
That is so crazy! You are a Mary Kay lady!!! I can see you doing so well with this! I for sure want a makeover so if you need to do one... that could give me an excuse to go on a trip.
Congratulations on the new house! I wish we lived closer so we could higher You and Cody to come and build us a house! He is so fast, and you build such nice houses! I really hope that you get to live in this one.
I'm glad you are doing something you enjoy. I love Mary Kay also. I use there makeup but I really need to try there skin care line. The only thing I hate is they always discontinue the colors I use. I think its good you might be living in a home you have finally built. I know Riley and Michelle love the one they bought from you. Good Luck....
I'm probably the last person you'd expect to hear from about this, but if I'm ever in town I'm definitely calling for a makeover, consultation, anything. I'm still so clueless! Awesome you found something you love and are good at, I wish you the best of luck!
DEJA
Way to go Sharie! I can always use a good makeover! I'm sure you will do great with this! Who knows....maybe someday you will be driving around a pink cadi!! :) Ha Ha just kidding!
Can I have a ride in your pink caddi!! Godd job sharie thats awesome. Im excited your starting your new house, I hope you move in because it would be fun to be nieghbors!!
I'll be honest with you, I have yet to find a lipstick that looks good on me. I know I live so very far away, but if you ever want to do a long distance consultation, I've got a web-cam and I would love to find a solution to my lip-stick trauma! Good luck with your new girly business.
You'll bring it to my door? Your the best cousin ever! I think you should have sold Modbe:) I'll give you a call when I need something!
ok this is like your life calling or something because i have fond memories of you and jen teaching the tom boy how to shape my brows color them in, apply eyeliner and lip liner and of course my very favorite......A real bra(instead of a sports bra) i truly think i would have never learned w/o you!!! I would love to learn something new!!!
Haha...I did that a couple years ago too!! But, I was more motivated by the discount than the profit. :) :) Good luck, you'll be awesome at it! And good luck with the house. Maybe if Guy and I finally sell ours in CO we can have you guys build ours. lol
Post a Comment