


Like mother like daughter....Tylee loves to dance! She turns on her little radio to Hannah Montana and she will dance in front of the mirror for hours. I'm not gonna lie...she's got some moves:) She takes dance lessons from her aunt Nancy and she loves it. It's the highlight of her week. Sometimes she likes it when I dance with her and sometimes she looks at me like I'm crazy. She gives me this look like 'mom, you're such a nerd!' I remember when my mom used to dance around the house with me when I was little and I hope Ty remembers the little things with me too.
2 comments:
When I started reading this it brought back some memories of you thinking I was a nerd also! But isn't it just the best to dance around with your little sweetheart. (Even if they do think we're weird!!!) Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment