Friday, June 27, 2008

Girly Girls




Tylee with her cousins McKinley & Rachel.

I watch my sister's girls on Thursdays and I'm starting to run out of fun ideas to keep them entertained! If you have any fun and somewhat "stress free" ideas for entertaining, send them my way.

Watching 4 girls, ages 4,3,2 & 1, you're bound to end up playing beauty salon! Too bad Rylin slept through this part of the day and missed out on all the fun!

6 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I love "beauty shop".
Restraunt is always fun too. I have menus for them (which they made during previous lulls in the day), talk in an accent according to what they are having, take the order on my "offical note pad", which they love. Then serve and clean up. Funny how when you make it a game they are so into it when we would be doing it anyways!
My girls love to have fashion shows too. I let them dress up in my clothes...which for some reason they love more than dress up clothing. Probably because they know they can't normally touch it! Then I do their make-up and hair "run way style" AKA wild and crazy. Then blast the music and have them strut down the hall. They LOVE IT!
My girls aslo like bubble baths with candles and bath salts with soft music playing. Probably not so appropriate for cousins in the middle of the day, but just for your little ones it's a fun treat my girls LOVE! Hope some of this helps!

Tif

Taylor Anne Vail said...

like how I spelt restaurant? I am sure there are other sp mishaps in there. I need to not comment on peeps blogs late at night!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I bet your girls have so much fun with the cousins! I wish I had some good ideas for you, but Miss Tiffany has already taken all the good ideas! She always does the most fun stuff! I do lame stuff like try to teach my kids to read in the afternoon so they will be over-achievers and people will think I'm the best mom ever!

Jeff and Sandy said...

DON'T I JUST HAVE THE CUTEST GRAND DAUGHTERS EVER!!! On a nice hot day with lots of sun screen let then make "mud pies" and play in the dirt. Afterwards get the hose out for clean up so the mess doesn't come in the house! Mom gets to sit outside and relax for a while herself.
Love ya, Mom

Jeff and Sandy said...

DON'T I JUST HAVE THE CUTEST GRAND DAUGHTERS EVER!!! On a nice hot day with lots of sun screen let then make "mud pies" and play in the dirt. Afterwards get the hose out for clean up so the mess doesn't come in the house! Mom gets to sit outside and relax for a while herself.
Love ya, Mom

Jeff and Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.