Finally got around to getting the girls' pictures taken! We went to Hattie Bates here in town and I think she did a fantastic job! I love the more candid photos. She gave me a disc with all the pictures that she took and signed a copyright release so I can get the pictures printed anywhere - that's hard to find! Totally reasonably priced and she is amazing with kids. She just takes her time and the session goes as long as is needed and she just kind of lets the kids play around. I have a ton more pictures, but I'm kind of in a hurry and just threw in some of my favorites.
2 comments:
I am totally loving the pic of the girls on your header! How has your summer been?
They are so cute! You really CAN'T find someone who will give the disc to you anymore these days... maybe we'll go with her this fall.
Post a Comment