Sharie, I love Ry in this swim suit, how she is standing, well, pretty much the whole picture. She looks so stinkin cute. What adorable girls you have. I do believe I will never know what that feels like, I'm an all-boy mommy. Anyway, cute little girls for sure.
Love the outdoor fun! We are now in our "stay indoor" season, unless we go swimming. I'm excited to come to Idaho and not have it be quite so hot!
I was also dying during your scirrorhands post! I can't believe she has done it 3 times!!! I think I would go absolutely crazy if Brynlee decided to cut her hair cuz it would probably take another 3 years to grow back! :) Tylee is so cute....with or without hair!
That is so funny Sharie, I know you dont think it is but she is so cute no matter what and both of their swim suits are adorable. Im jealous of your grass!
Grandma needs a great big hug from her two little QTeeeez! I miss them to pieces and am so excited to see them in a week or so. Don't we just have the cutest grand daughters!!! Love ya, Grandma H.
Your little one is so cute! I love her in her little swim suit! Your kids are so cute! I know how you feel with the whole hair cutting fun! My Alexis tried to give herself a mo hawk at that age.... little stinker! Jill
6 comments:
Sharie, I love Ry in this swim suit, how she is standing, well, pretty much the whole picture. She looks so stinkin cute. What adorable girls you have. I do believe I will never know what that feels like, I'm an all-boy mommy. Anyway, cute little girls for sure.
Love the outdoor fun! We are now in our "stay indoor" season, unless we go swimming. I'm excited to come to Idaho and not have it be quite so hot!
I was also dying during your scirrorhands post! I can't believe she has done it 3 times!!! I think I would go absolutely crazy if Brynlee decided to cut her hair cuz it would probably take another 3 years to grow back! :) Tylee is so cute....with or without hair!
That is so funny Sharie, I know you dont think it is but she is so cute no matter what and both of their swim suits are adorable. Im jealous of your grass!
Grandma needs a great big hug from her two little QTeeeez! I miss them to pieces and am so excited to see them in a week or so. Don't we just have the cutest grand daughters!!!
Love ya, Grandma H.
Those are the cutest pictures! It makes me want to fly to Idaho and run through the sprinklers with them. :) haha.
Your little one is so cute! I love her in her little swim suit! Your kids are so cute! I know how you feel with the whole hair cutting fun! My Alexis tried to give herself a mo hawk at that age.... little stinker!
Jill
Post a Comment