Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another craft project





I don't claim to be crafty in any way, but I saw something at Porter's the other day that was soo cute and looked easy enough for even someone like ME to do!
These are just oversized clothes pins that I painted and decorated for each of the girls' rooms. I thought it was a cute way to display pictures of each set of grandparents since they are such a huge part of my kids' lives. My mom made it quite clear that she wanted pictures of her and dad displayed so the kids won't forget them after they moved - check!
The lampshade in Rylin's room was one I made for the nursery when Tylee was born. I made the red one last night and thought it didn't turn out too bad either.
Cody laughs at me because I get in the mood to do something crafty and like last night, I didn't even start on all this stuff until around 10. Needless to say, I didn't get that much sleep last night because once I started....I had to finish!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good job Sharie, everything looks super cute. You will have to send me the pattern for those lampshades, they look really good and easy!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

good job. I love the huge clips. I know what you mean about not stopping until your finished. I had to laugh when I read that!