Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little funny...

So today I was playing with Rylin and Tylee when out of nowhere Tylee says to me, while pointing at Rylin, "She's a funny one. I think we should probably keep this one." As if we have an option to trade her in or something!

5 comments:

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Sher! I have missed looking at your pictures. Such a cute little family! I laughed at Tylee's 'trade in' comment too. haha. She's so like her mother. :) I agree with you on the cute cake comment...I'm not creative like that either. I think I'll have to have a birthday fund so I can pay people for that...and then take the credit. :) And the shoes! Holy crap Sher! I don't even think I have that many shoes...do you? Forget I asked. haha. No wonder you wanted to go get your wallet before we went to Target. haha. Love you!!
And...I think your hair would look cute short too...but then it's gorgeous long. Who knows...you're just pretty however you do it. (sometimes I do miss the longer locks when I see the pretty girls with long hair)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I think kids are so funny when they try to talk like adults! Usually they start saying the things you say, so I have to watch out and not use any profanity, because June's really picking up on everything lately! It's a good thing Tylee said she wants to keep her sister. It's never good when the big sister wants to trade little sister in for a pony or something!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

And by the way, I think that strip tease video thing is a hoot! I sure hope you invite your hubby to those workouts so he can reap the rewards! I always did think you'd make a great pole dancer from our dance team days! Keep up the "hot" work!

Our Family said...

That is so dang cute! I think Tylee might get her funny side from you!
Jill

Jeff and Sandy said...

Oh my gosh...what a kid...ya just gotta love her!!! Only our little Tylee would come up with something like that out of the clear blue. I'm glad she thinks she's a keeper!!!
Love ya, Mom