She really is on the move!!! Our little sweetheart Rylin looks so cute trying to walk! We sure are looking forward to seeing her walk for ourselves in a couple of weeks from now. Love ya, Mom and Dad
Haha...she is so cute and chubby as she waddles! :) I love her! I especially love the look she gives the camera...like...get out of my face look. :) How fun Sher! And nice job on the car seat cover!
3 comments:
She really is on the move!!! Our little sweetheart Rylin looks so cute trying to walk! We sure are looking forward to seeing her walk for ourselves in a couple of weeks from now. Love ya, Mom and Dad
Haha...she is so cute and chubby as she waddles! :) I love her! I especially love the look she gives the camera...like...get out of my face look. :) How fun Sher! And nice job on the car seat cover!
Go Rylin! I love the waddle too. What a cutie.
Post a Comment