Friday, February 8, 2008

An attempt at something crafty...




I decided to try and make one of these little car seat covers for Rylin because the weather has been so stinkin' cold. Cody thinks I'm nuts because she is only going to be in this carseat for a few more weeks, but it was more of proving to myself that I could actually accomplish something crafty - even though it was totally simple. I think it's adorable! (just don't look too close at the sewing because it's pretty sad!)

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow!! Good job Sharie! I think it looks so cute. I love the brown's and pinks together. I can't believe she is still in the smaller car seat. I moved Brytlee into her other one I think two months ago, mabey I did it to soon????
I love the video of her walking. She is doing really well, and has great balance. Before you know it, she will be pulling everything out of every drawer you have!!
Jill

Jeff and Sandy said...

Good job Sharie! I'm proud of you and it looks so cute! I'm sure you did a fine job. Rylin is so cute and and I miss seeing her starting to walk. Give her a big squish from Grandma. Love ya, Mom

Tiff and Dave said...

Way to go Sharie! I didn't even think about making my own, I just went straight to the internet! I need to be more crafty. First someone would have to show me how to thread a sewing machine! :)

Nikki said...

Hey Sharie, how are things going? It looks like your two little ones are keeping you busy. Hope all is well.

Briggs Family said...

Look at you! You are so crafty and when do you have time to do that. Your girls are so cute. You'll have to teach me how to do that when I someday get a girl and can have pink in my house. HAHAHA

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Sher! I just wanted to say good job on starting Lacee's blogging life! :) You are such an inspirer...is that a word? :)