




Rylin has really been developing this last month. She stands by herself for a while and has even taken a step or two. She's crawling all over and always getting into things she shouldn't. Her little personality is so fun and I love to get her giggling because she just makes any crappy part of my day just disappear. When she smiles, she squishes up her little nose and it really is the cutest thing ever. When she is getting into something that she shouldn't and Cody says, "HEY!" she just turns and smiles and waves with her chubby little fingers. How can you get mad at that:) I can't believe she's almost a year old!
I had to add the naked picture because she is soo stinkin' cute with all her little rolls. She's headed for the bathtub which I just barely pulled her out of because she jumped in with her clothes on. Tylee was taking a bath and Rylin wanted to join.
The last picture is a morning that she just would not stop crying. She finally wore herself right out and fell asleep right in her little scaucer toy.
3 comments:
Sharie you seriously have some of the cutest little girls! I can't believe Tylee's little accident at Walmart! I'm glad she's ok! I don't know for sure when we are coming back up to Idaho but I PROMISE I will call you! Love ya!
Jana
Our little sweetheart Rylin is changing so fast! We love and miss her so much. I just want to giver her a big squish! Thanks Sharie for doing this, it's great! Love ya, Mom
Hey Sharie, I love Rylin's little naked picture... I don't know why, but there is nothing cuter than a naked baby. I catch myself taking them of Brytlee all the time, and I keep thinking... is she going to kill me when she gets older or what. But your kids sure are cute. I feel so bad for little Tylee. That had to hurt so bad, and I hate the way you feel in when something like that happens. I am glad everything was alright, and she is back to herself. Take care.
Jill
Post a Comment