Monday, October 29, 2007

Potty Trained!! Yipee!

I'm sure Tylee will hate me for posting this picture later on in life....right now she's just happy to see pictures of herself!
I've waited a few weeks to make sure that we wouldn't post her achievment and then have her quit, but it's offical.......Tylee is POTTY TRAINED!!! Diapers at night time, but other than that she is diaper free and on her way to testing every potty in Idaho Falls! I thought that having her potty trained would be such a great thing, but I'm starting to wonder?? She hasn't really had any accidents, but everytime we go anywhere I have to take her to the bathroom a million times and make sure that we stop along the way to our destination if it's a long way. I guess it's a trade off. It's kind of funny how it all worked out though. She was doing great with #1, so when Cody and I went to Vegas and my sister in law had Tylee I told her that she hadn't really mastered #2 yet. When we got home, later that day Ty called for me from the bathroom and sure enough, #2 was no longer a problem. When I asked my sister in law what she did, she said she gave her tons of candy and Tylee was happy to go. I guess uptight little mommy just needed to be a little more liberal with the treats! Thanks Aunt Laramie!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

THat is awesome. It will be nice not chaNGING two sets of diapers!

Tiff and Dave said...

Yeah for Tylee (and Mommy)!! :) A little candy can cure anything! Ha Ha

Our Family said...

I love the potty picture. I think we all have taken some of these. It is such a great thing when they start to do this on their own, that how can you not. She is such a "big girl now"
You have been tagged, check out my blog to find out what this means