The painters are finally painting and Cody and I are starting the tile in the bathrooms. Last minute change of plans when the granite came in for the countertops and totally clashed with the tile flooring that was planned for the kitchen -- we're switching to hardwood. After all my careful planning of color schemes that pretty much centered around the tile color in the kitchen, I was a little frustrated to have to re-route my thinking and try to make something else work. Hopefully it will all work out. I am crossing my fingers that we will be able to move in by Thanksgiving weekend, but know that we will really have to be working on it every spare second. The hardest part is trying to figure out arrangements for the kids while we go work on the house. We've tried taking them and after many strike outs, we've decided it's easier to pay a babysitter than try to keep Tylee away from the power tools.
Our spec house in Rigby sold, but Cody still wants to keep our house on the market until the day we move in. Not my favorite plan, but hopefully it won't sell at the last minute like the last one!
1 comment:
That is exciting Sharie! I hope everything works out.
Post a Comment