Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just thought these were cute...


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Way to cute!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Thanks for the message. I love catching up with everyone. I think you still look just as georgeous as the last time I saw you. Your kids are so cute and realated to the previous post it is a sacrifice giving up jobs to stay at home with your kids- there is no big sensse of accomplishment at the end of the day- no one telling you good job and you kind of loose yourself in your kids so you are a wonderful mom making the sacrifice.

Our Family said...

Your girls are so cute. They remind me of my first two a lot! Your first is really skinny, and your second is a chunky monkey! I love it! Looking at the difference it is fun to see what Tylee looked like at that age. It wasn't that long ago! You really don't know if you will have any more? I really am hoping to have a little boy some day, so I will have to keep trying.
I can't wait to see the pictures you had done in the polka dot dresses. I just think they are the cutest dresses ever!
Jill