Saturday, May 31, 2008


Rylin is at that stage where she like to get into EVERYTHING!!! As you can see, not only do I like to buy shoes for the girls, but I also have a bow buying habit! I tried to make my own for a while, but decided they are just as easy to buy because they aren't too expensive. Since Rylin has hardly any hair, I think she may be wearing headbands for quite a bit longer. I can't wait till she can wear ponies!

1 comment:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

have you every bought bows from osewpretty.com? The classic bow is pretty cute, they are made well and are super cheap. The best part is the headbands have a place for the bow to slide in. That way you can use the same bows for both girls. The bad thing about baby headbands is when the are older you can't use those cute headbands anymore.