Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tylee's Birthday






Tylee turned 3 this past week!!
We had a party for her at Leo's and she had a blast! She helped me make her pink strawberry cake with pink frosting, pink writing, and pink sprinkles....she is all girl! We ended up having her party the day before her actual birthday just because it worked out better that way for everyone. However, I did feel kind of weird the next day when it really was her birthday and we didn't celebrate or even let on that it was her birthday. I suppose what she won't know won't hurt her...right??

1 comment:

Jeff and Sandy said...

It's hard to believe our little Tylee is 3 years old already! I think it's great that you make her birthday cakes. She was telling me about it...PINK, PINK, PINK!!! We miss her so much and wish we could have been there for her birthday. Happy Birthday Tylee!!!
Love ya, Grandma H.