Sunday, April 13, 2008

SCHOOL BUS RIDE!!





Thursday was the highlight of Tylee's entire little life! She got to ride a school bus. She has been dreaming of this day ever since she knew how to talk! Cody had to cover a PE class that went to the gym for a sort of "field trip" kinda thing. Anyway, he called and said to bring Ty over and that the bus driver said she could ride back to the high school with them. Lacee and Brodee were over, so we threw the kids in the car and headed out for our own little field trip. They were so excited! The class of high school girls must have thought Lacee and I were on speed or something because we were so thrilled for our little people to get to ride the bus. I was the weirdo mom taking pictures and clapping my hands in excitement. I guess it was good to get that out of my system because I don't think she would apprieciate my enthusiasm in a few years from now!

2 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

That is so cute! I remember how excited Kelsey was the first time she could ride a bus. Funny memory: I actually interviewed the bus driver and asked if she had ever gotten a ticket and had Kelsey meet her one-on-one so we could tak about stranger danger...WOW! My poor children.

Jeff and Sandy said...

Oh how fun that must have been for Tylee and it sounds like Mommy was pretty excited also!
Love ya, Mom