Happy B-day Rylin! I can't believe she is one. It seems like yesterday when you told me you were pregnant & Lacee & I both said "Again?!" My oh my how the time flies. She is just the cutest & the cake looks might yummy. Also you look so dang cute in the pictures with your blue shirt & boots on! Just go ahead & put "Hot Mamma" on your license plate. Loved all the posts on your blog. Keep them coming!
Happy Birthday! What a cute little pumpkin, (that is what Alexis said) I love her pictures. I have always wanted to let my baby's go to town on the cake, but never dare. You are so brave! And the pictures turned out so cute. I love the sweater she has on in the pictures also, your girls are always dressed so cute.
Oh my word! Your baby is 1! It seems just like yesterday that you were pregnant. Looks like a fun birthday party. I can't believe Tylee cut her bangs! Haha...I did that a few times when I was little too...and look how great I turned out! haha SO AM JUST KIDDING! And that picture of Tylee in the bucket...how freaky! You may have a little sleep walker on your hands. And you look so hot in your just another day of motherhood post. How cute! Can't wait to see you tonight!
That's our youngest little sweetheart,grand daughter Rylin, turning one year old! We were so glad we were able to be there. She looked so cute walking all over the place and she loved her very own cake that Mommy had made special just for her! Her eyes just sparkle and we love her so much!!! Grandma H.
4 comments:
Happy B-day Rylin! I can't believe she is one. It seems like yesterday when you told me you were pregnant & Lacee & I both said "Again?!" My oh my how the time flies. She is just the cutest & the cake looks might yummy. Also you look so dang cute in the pictures with your blue shirt & boots on! Just go ahead & put "Hot Mamma" on your license plate. Loved all the posts on your blog. Keep them coming!
Happy Birthday! What a cute little pumpkin, (that is what Alexis said) I love her pictures. I have always wanted to let my baby's go to town on the cake, but never dare. You are so brave! And the pictures turned out so cute. I love the sweater she has on in the pictures also, your girls are always dressed so cute.
Oh my word! Your baby is 1! It seems just like yesterday that you were pregnant. Looks like a fun birthday party. I can't believe Tylee cut her bangs! Haha...I did that a few times when I was little too...and look how great I turned out! haha SO AM JUST KIDDING! And that picture of Tylee in the bucket...how freaky! You may have a little sleep walker on your hands. And you look so hot in your just another day of motherhood post. How cute! Can't wait to see you tonight!
That's our youngest little sweetheart,grand daughter Rylin, turning one year old! We were so glad we were able to be there. She looked so cute walking all over the place and she loved her very own cake that Mommy had made special just for her! Her eyes just sparkle and we love her so much!!! Grandma H.
Post a Comment