Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Misc. Pictures






The other day Tylee and her cousin McKinley decided to cut their hair. Tylee's hair was pulled back so she chopped her bangs off - almost to the scalp! Luckily I took her straight to my friend Jenn and had her do a little fix up. She added some more bangs and it doesn't look too bad now. Just the day before, Tylee and McKinley were hiding in the little fort/tent that I had made for them. I thought that they were just giggling and having a good time until I peeked under the blanket. They had taken all my bookkeeping stamps and covered themselves from head to toe in red ink! PAST DUE - RECEIVED - PAID!!! Those little stinkers are a pair of trouble makers. When it's quite, you know that something is up!
Rylin is getting into everything and walking around like a pro. She is such a little chunk so she looks hilarious wobbling around. She loves to climb on things and is chatting away. Her hair isn't growing very fast so she still looks so young to me. I guess the longer they stay little the better.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love the hair story! My little girl did that at that age also, and I could have cried. I walked into her room, and she had most of her hair pulled straight up with one hand, and the scissors in the other... I caught her just in time, but it was to late for the bangs... we are still trying to grow them out!
I saw your mom at my parents ward this weekend.. She looks beautiful as always.
Jill

Jeff and Sandy said...

Don't we have beautiful grand daughters...even with the short, short bangs!!! You have to love Rylins big eyes!!!
It was great to see her walking around this weekend and to be there for her first birthday. She did great with her cake!
Love ya, Grandma H.

Gavin and Natalie said...

C'mon Sher! Where are the posts? Keep 'em coming!