By the way, you both look so pretty in this picture. Sharie I thought you guys moved so long ago? It is definitely nice to have a good friend to help in times of chaos. You both deserve a massage or something!
You both look so beautiful in this pictture!! I miss having times like that with our Rigby friends. I am so far away I think I miss out on all the fun stuff! Not that moving is fun, but hanging with friends, and helping eachother is great! I love your blog! You and your kids are all so fun to look at, and I look at you at least once a day. Jill
3 comments:
YOU GUYS ARE WAY CUTE.. HOW IS LACEE DOING. SHE LOOKS GREAT. I AM GLAD YOU GOT EVERYTHING MOVED IN.. AND HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR XMAS!
By the way, you both look so pretty in this picture. Sharie I thought you guys moved so long ago? It is definitely nice to have a good friend to help in times of chaos. You both deserve a massage or something!
You both look so beautiful in this pictture!! I miss having times like that with our Rigby friends. I am so far away I think I miss out on all the fun stuff! Not that moving is fun, but hanging with friends, and helping eachother is great! I love your blog! You and your kids are all so fun to look at, and I look at you at least once a day.
Jill
Post a Comment