
Just wanted to say a big GIANT thank you to my little buddy Lacee! Last Thursday she stayed up way past her bed time to help me do a final cleaning on our house so the buyers could move in the next morning. Thank goodness for sushi at good ole' Fred Meyer to keep us going into the wee hours of the morning! Then, the next day, Friday was my big moving day. She canceled her substitute job and devoted her entire day to helping me move. Just the two of us moved almost every single thing that I own (except the giant stuff that I left for Cody). It was freezing cold and we were so tired by the end of the night that we were completely dilerious. I am so thankful to have a great friend like her and I really don't know what I would do without her. Since my mom has moved, there is a little bit of a open space in my life and Lacee helps fill that. Thanks Lace - I luv ya!
3 comments:
Thank goodness for good friends! Sounds like you guys worked hard! You both look so cute and I can't wait to see you next week!
hahaha....you guys are cute. Glad she was there! haha...and I love this pic...you guys look like a couple. :) hahah
Who couldn't love Lacee? I'm glad someone is spending time with my best buddy...sniffle sniffle.
Post a Comment