Wednesday, August 13, 2008





You may remember a post from this winter when Lacee helped me move....well, it was payback time.
Yesterday her house passed final inspection and we decided we may as well move her on in! I have to say that this house has been the most fun to build because Jared and Lacee have been amazing to work with. They were so excited about everything that it really made building this house a lot of fun. I'm so thrilled that they are out of the crappy rental that they were in and finally in something that "fits" them.
Happy New House Lerwills!
The moving part always sucks, but having a friend help tends to make it a little easier and maybe even a little bit fun. By the time I finally called it a night, I was so stinkin' tired and ready to just go home and crash. I felt bad for Lacee because she still had a ton of organizing to do, but I was jealous of the new bed she was going to get to sleep on...finally!!
*Good thing I was wearing sunglasses because it was a makeup free day and we were both lookin' pretty homeless....but we had fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving is never fun but it helps when you have someone help you! Especially if that person is patient! You look as cute as ever! I am coming home on the 25th. Let's do lunch!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

What a cute moving crew! We've been here a year now and I still feel like I'm unpacking some days. I hate moving!!! So good to see you got it all done in a day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Sharie for everything that you have done on this house, the whole building of it and moving into it and being so excited for us! We love being in our home so much! Love you, lacee

Jeff and Sandy said...

I'm so excited for Lacee to be in her new home! You guys did a great job working together and I'm glad you're all still friends!!! (J/K) Love ya, Mom

Robison's said...

Hey Sharie,
I haven't visited your blog for quite sometime. It sure sucks to move, so I'm sure Lacee appreciated it. It looks like you are staying busy expecially with the girls. The pictures of them are so cute.
Tannis

Our Family said...

That is so nice of you! I want to see the house so you need to take a picture, or she does? What ever comes first... maybe we should have a open house and invite myself on over? JK
Jill

Nikki said...

Uggghh just the thought of moving makes me get a headache! But how nice that the moving was to a BRAND NEW HOME! Good work you two.