Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - Cody and I went to Jackpot. Golfing, lounging by the pool and lots of blackjack. However, by about the 5th hole of golf I was ready to just cut my losses and drive the cart. I am by definition a TERRIBLE golfer!
The second we got home on Friday we loaded up the kidos and headed to Heise for some swimming and a little Family Reunion. Even after a couple of days away, I sure did miss my babies!





Saturday morning we were off to the lake for the day - Lots of fun and it definately wore the kids out!



Sunday we took the quads up by Kelly's to go for a ride with Val, Layne and their fam. Our ride that we thought would last a couple of hours ended up taking about 4, but it was well worth it. A few minor crashes and some steep hills slowed us down a little.
And then if we hadn't had enough fun, Cody and I just couldn't make ourselves go back to work so today we headed back up to the lake! We took Lacee and Brodee with us and we had a blast. However, I was reminded how much more it hurts to biff it on a wakeboard as opposed to skis:)


8 comments:
looks like you guys had TONS of fun...and way to rock that bikini girl!
You guys are having so much fun!!! Im proud of you for doing so good with golfing I always loved just driving the cart too!! You look amazing by the way!! see you soon!!
Looks like you guys have had a very buzy summer. So I missed when you did your memory game so I have been waiting and I have a list of oh so funny stuff. The first memory that came to mind was when we were in Jr High and it was cheer try-outs and you didn't make it for High School and I saw you crying in the hall and I felt so bad for you. I want to go on the record for saying that I voted for you. Then, all of the others were dance stuff, like when Brittney Green blew out her knee and she was bawling on the floor and we all thought that she was faking...suprise suprise, anyways you like kicked her and told her to get up. So funny and it was awesome because she bawled for like 2 hours and we just got to sit around and talk until someone decided what to do with her. And for the best memory, when you and James like ran away or something. We had that night practice and like 10 minutes into it your parents came in and wanted to know where you were. How did they know that you ran away that fast? Anyways- they were worried that you and James ran off to Vegas and got married. Anyways- I think that was how the story was. Oh, the good old days.
I am glad you had a great vacation. And how fun to go out on a boat skiing! You are so beautiful, and skinny! Are you still loving your hair, or do they get hard sometimes? I think they look so amazing, and just wanted to know how you feel about them after you have had them
I just have to agree with everyone else, Sharie, you are looking smoking hot these days! I was having fun reading Nancy's comment to you because I remember those exact days too. Well, not cheer tryouts because I wasn't there then, but I remember the Brittney-knee drama, and I so remember the day you ran away. Oh to be young! Glad you didn't take off to Vegas!
No it wasn't Cameron so I think you must have been on crack! How are things going? It looks like you guys are staying pretty busy.
Cute Pictures! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! If I go golfing I just drive the cart too. :) The two times I've gone with Guy trying to teach me we just end up fighting. We've been talking about getting a mediator so golf won't ruin our marriage. lol!
Looks like fun! I missed seeing you again before we left. Glad you are staying so busy this summer! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment