Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New "Do"



About 2 years ago I got extentions. They were great for about a week and then they started to drive me crazy!! They were itchy and annoying and I literally ended up ripping them out.....which was a process that took about 2 days. I swore I would never get them again, but I have broken my promise. However, these extentions are awesome because I can take them out whenever I want and they only take about 15 minutes to put back in. My hair is pretty long to begin with so these really just help with volume and makes me look like I have a lot more hair. I just think they're fun!
I posted a picture upon request - not because I think my hair is picture worthy.

<

13 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow, you are so Hot! I love your hair, and I want some... why is it that I want whatever you get?
So do they stay curled or do you have to do that yourself? I love the curled look on you, you look like Carie Underwood for real.
I really really like it!
Jill
P.S. You are so skinny and beautiful!

Jeff and Sandy said...

The extensions look great and you do look very pretty with long, long hair!
(Miss you already!)
Love ya, Mom

Tiff and Dave said...

Hey Shar I love the new do. What kind of extentions are they? I have been wanting to get some like that, but didn't know which kind to get. You look great! Missed you when I was in ID!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

What a babe! My mother-in-law has extensions and they are driving her nuts because they just make her hair look ratty and they keep falling out so I'm going to show her yours and I bet she will love me forever! Nothing better than removable hair!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Holly cow you look beautiful and soo skinny!! I want some too!! Is it Jessica Simpson hair?? I love it sharie you look great! Can you tell we all want to be like you!?

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

I see you found our little spy!:) Does it make you want to go private?

Taylor Anne Vail said...

definitley picture worthy! What kind did you end up with? I agree You look fantastic with long hair!

Anonymous said...

See I already miss my long hair after seeing yours! YOu look great blondie!

Emily said...

Who-hoo! Hot mama. It was fun to see you the other day. Can't wait to hang out tomorrow...

Sadie said...

Well pretty much everyone else has already said what I'm thinking, but really your hair looks so good!! I just chopped my hair about 8 inches cuz it definitely wasn't looking at all like yours...It really is super cute!

charm said...

Gorgeous! For reals! You look like a movie star!

Nikki said...

Super cute hair Sharie!

also known as shell said...

FREAKING A WOMAN!!!! I LOVE IT! like LOVE your hair.

You do look so freaking beautiful!!!

Wow Now I have to catch my breath.

A) Where did you get them!
B) Tell us ASAP