Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A visit from the grandparents






Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came home last week for an extended weekend visit. For those of you who don't know, my parents moved to Wisconsin in December -- HUGE bummer. Anyway, the girls were really excited that Grandma and Grandpa got to spend the night at our house for a few nights. Tylee was more than willing to give up her bed and join ours, which in turn left me on the couch. (I can only take being kicked in the face for so long before I finally give up and go to the couch) We told Tylee that when she woke up in the morning that she could go in and wake Grandma and Grandpa up. Apparently she just couldn't wait because I heard her trying to open their door at around 2:30 am. That really wasn't what we meant:) I do think that my parents loved being greeted in the morning by sweet little Tylee though. She's a little ham and sometimes she says the weirdest things. I heard her in there yammering away for about 5 minutes straight and my parents laughing because they had no idea what she was talking about. I think she has dreams at night and when she wakes up she tries to tell you about them. The rest of us have no idea was she's talking about, but to herself, she makes perfect sense:)

1 comment:

Jeff and Sandy said...

We absolutely loved having Tylee come wake us up. What a ham she is for sure. And you're right...we had no idea what the heck she was jabbering about but it was so cute! Nothing can compare to having your grandkids come in to wake you up in the morning. It definately starts your day off on the right foot!!!
Love ya, Mom