

Lacee called me about a month ago to plan our movie night for last night and we've both been looking forward to it with much anticipation ever since!!! We went to Carino's and then to the Sex and the City premier - definately not something that you want to drag your husbands to! We loved it and were reminded how important good girl friends are.
(So the shirt I'm wearing looked like a good idea at the time, but these pictures have proved differently! Maybe polka dots aren't such a flattering pattern!)
9 comments:
Wow! Look at those hot legs! You girls are so fun! I was supposed to go see this movie with my sister-in-law today, but she chickened out because a reviewer said it was really dirty. Apparently he's used to watching it on TBS and not HBO. Was it really bad? I just love the show so much but I definitely don't want to go with Kolby. He just doesn't get what it means to be a girl! Send your review my way and maybe I'll just go alone to see it! It just makes me so sad that I moved away from all of my friends!!!!
Hey, I think the shirt is cute! I also want a review of the movie...I want to see it but Josh thinks I am crazy. To be honest I am a little worried about how "dirty" it might be, so I will be waiting for a review!
So thanks for not revealing the subdivision (although i am sure if someone really wanted to figure it out they could!) Yes it is on the westside and it's close to the river!
You guys both look so cute! I think the shirt is really cute! I'm hoping to get to Idaho soon, so we will have to get together!
I think you look adorable! Your both very skinny too by the way! I love that you guys have movie night togther, how fun!
You'll look gorgeous in anything! And it is cute! I can't wait to wear non-maternity clothes again!! Thanks for the note, and I need the luck too! Your blog is so cute, and your girls are GORGEOUS! And, by the way, I read the choc. chip cookie recipe, and just barely got done making it! Yum!
You look so cute! I need a girls night out! Where did you take off to the other night at the dance thing? I was looking forward to talking to you after it was over, and then you were gone! I want to take my girls to Lagoon some time soon, but don't want to go when it is busy... Looks like you had a lot of fun, and you look like a super model! I love all the pictures, and your girls are getting so big, and are just adorable!
you both look great. It's always fun to have a girls night out!
Polka Dots are just fine and you both look so cute! It's great to have such great friends!
Love ya, Mom
Looks like you guys could be in the movie :) (meaning cute & stylish in case you were wondering...)
Post a Comment