


Lots of birthdays during these spring months! Both my girls and pretty much all of their cousins. My sister put me to shame with her birthday cakes this year. She made McKinley a castle cake (that I didn't get a picture of - dangit) and Rachel this cute Beehive cake. Look at all the cute little bees around it! I was so impressed - she's like a freakin' Martha Stewart!
The picture of Tylee and Hannah dancing was at Hannah's party. My favorite part of this picture aside from Tylee's facial expression is that Ty's shirt is tucked into her underwear....this is not an uncommon thing for Ms. "let me do everything by myself!"
4 comments:
This is the coolest cake I have ever seen in my life!
Which sister made this?
Britnee made the cake! Isn't it awesome!
wow that cake is cute! what flavor was it?
It was just yellow cake and it was super yummy!
Post a Comment