Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmmm...Captain of my high school dance team, spending too much time with my boyfriend, feuding with my parents, working at King's Variety Store, driving my white 1980 VW Rabbit, worrying way too much about what people thought about me and what I looked like & over-all just being a normal teenage girl.

5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Sweep garage (check)
2. Vaccum Car (check)
3. Get the diaper bag ready for the babysitter tonight
4. Go to the gym (check)
5. Shower (yes, it is after 2 p.m. and this task has yet to be accomplished)

Six snacks I enjoy?
1. Beef Jerky
2. Choc. Chip Cookies
3. Milk
4. Reeses PB Cups
5. Coke
6. Pastries

Three bad habits?
1. Waiting too long to go pee!
2. Zit picking - on myself and Cody (he HATES it!)
3. Eating out too much

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would.......
Hire someone to decorate my house, hire someone to cook healthy meals that my family would eat, Shop, shop, shop, go on vacation, buy my in-laws a new house or anything else they wanted, pay off Cody's student loan and our SUV, invest the rest!


Five places I've lived?
1. Texas
2. Michigan
3. Illinois
4. Idaho
5. Oregon

Five jobs I've had?
1. Cosmetics girl at JCPenney's
2. Subway
3. Melaleuca
4. General Contractor
5. Full time mom
(This list could be really long!)

Five things people may not know about me?
1. I'm addicted to pop. No matter how hard I try, I can't kick the habit!
2. I HATE debt! If we don't have the money for something, we don't buy it (unless we can pay it off really quick!)
3. I love hip-hop (dance). (even though I'm too old!)
4. All those who know me know I'm not much of a singer. I once was asked to sing a solo at one of my friends' mission farewells. Even though I said no, he still put me on the program. Long story short, I roped a friend into singing with me and it was one of the most embarassing things I've ever done.
5. I love dairy products! I can drink half and half straight out of the container and not blink an eye. I prefer Vit D milk, but make myself drink 1%. Whenever I order a specialty drink I always get the whipped cream. I contribute this to my mom who also loves her dairy products. What would you expect of a daughter who was raised by a mother who puts butter on her pop tarts! (love ya mom!)

9 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Wow, your ten years ago and mine are quite in sync! Oh, the good old days at Kings. Did you ever know I got Diane to quit smoking? I think that's the only missionary work I ever did! Sometimes I still find myself filling empty pegs and bins at stores when I notice them! Well, keep drinking your milk and picking your husband's zits! But don't hold your pee. Those bladder infections are no laughing matter! In fact, I think I'll go right now, just to be safe!

also known as shell said...

you are never to old to hip hop girl!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

yes. My mom butters pop tarts too. What is up with that?! :) I agree with Shell, get your groove on girl!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

im the same way, i would love to eat my cereal in the morning with heavy whipping cream!! your pictures are so cute by the way

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You always have the funnest little lists! Hope life is good!

Our Family said...

So don't you think you are getting a little behind? I have not heard or seen anything for a while, and I feel like I am missing you...
Love you
Jill

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am the crazy girl who met you at Carinos. This blogging world is so small. Sorry if I kindof freaked you out...your blog and little family is adorable. Have a good day.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love that your little girl has so many shoes!Lindsy & I know eachother through our husbands.They have been good friends for a long time.They are a fun couple and arent her kids so dang adorable!?!I went private because some girl kept leaving me messages but I think in a week or so once she gets the hint I will take it off private. Anyway have a good day, your girls are beautiful! Hayley

Jeff and Sandy said...

Those were the days weren't they...and we lived through them all!!! That's what family is all about...unconditional love! I'm with jecca on the holding the pee thing...don't! Just go. Hating debt,as Martha would say..."That's a Good Thing!" And who wouldn't eat pop tarts with BUTTER? You gotta love it butt your thighs don't! And always remember... you're never to old to dance ... I still do and I'm getting older than dirt!!! Love ya, Mom