Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gamer Virgins....





Although Cody and I have always kind of been 'anti' video game, I got Cody a Wii for his birthday. We had played a few times with friends and thought it was totally fun. Cody is a big fan of all the sports games and I'm a little bit addicted to Guitar Hero - I know, I'm a nerd. Cody tells me, jokingly of course, that I used to sit around and watch soap operas and eat bon-bons all day and now I sit around playing Guitar Hero drinking beer - not a bad idea:) It's been fun and I like that you are up doing something instead of just sitting there. Cody and I have gotten a little bit competative, but he always kicks my butt except on the guitar - I'm totally a rock star there:)

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love guitar hero also, and am quite the rock star myself... The wii is so fun, and is something you can do together as a family, so I think it is great! But I am with you on the other dumb games, they drive me up the wall. They seem like such a waist of time.
You look so cute by the way!
Jill

Jeff and Sandy said...

I tried it but am appraently not very co ordinated. I couldn't do two things at once!
Mom

Taylor Anne Vail said...

you look like quite the rock star! Hey which Carmen Electra tape is it you have? Do you like it?