Sunday, November 4, 2007

To Crawl or Not to Crawl

I keep thinking that one of these days Rylin is going to take off crawling, but it hasn't happened yet. She scoots around on her bum and rolls around to get where she wants, but I don't think she can support her weight yet - cute little chunk:) She will get up on her hands and toes in the push-up position, then she just crashes down. I probably shouldn't wish away her immobile days.
The sweater she is wearing is one that I wore when I was a baby. It has a zipper clear up the back so it just slips right off - no over the head business. I think they should make more baby clothes that way.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You should be very happy that she is not crawling yet! Brytlee started crawling very early, and now she is into everything, and can pull herself up to anything, and she can even get herself in and out of the bathtub. It is so much easier when they just sit and roll. But at the same time, it is so cute to see them accomplish something new...
Jill