We're moving this weekend to a condo with some more room - Hallelujah! Even though I'm totally not looking forward to the actual 'moving' part, it will be nice to have some more space. I don't remember the last time I've packed without a little help from my mom, so it should be interesting. Quite honestly, she usually did most of the work! (thanks mom!)
I'll email my new address so you all can send our lavish Christmas gifts to the right place!!:)
Anyway, we'll be building again very soon so we should be in a house by the end of the summer. I told Cody he is absolutely not allowed to put this one up for sale for any reason.
5 comments:
Hey Sharie, I am sure you are the pro at packing and moving. You have done it so many times now. Good luck with everything. Your girls are so cute. I love how chubby your baby is. I thought she would have been crawling all over by now. She started standing and pulling herself up so early. You are lucky in a way that she is taking her time... enjoy it.
Jill
Good luck moving Sher! I can't do much without my mom either. haha. It's so fun watching your movies and seeing the pics.
Love ya!
Nan
Hey Sharie! I love all your posts. Your girls are adorable. I was dying laughing at Tylee after she was spun around. The look on her face is priceless. I'm happy for you to have more room in a new place!!! I can't wait to see how cute you decorate it. :)
Oops I forgot to say that Ava said something very similiar to Tylee's football comment the other day & Jed was also in heaven. And also, I'm loving your Christmas music. Great idea!!!
Hi there Sharie,
I finally got the chance to check out your blog. It's great and I love it. I watched our little "giggle bug" over and over and just laughed out loud. What a QT! And of course our little Tylee...what a kid! Round and Round! Thanks for taking the time to blog. It's the best. I need a refresher course of how to do it from my end. See you on the 20th. Love always, Mom
Post a Comment