Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Jill tagged me for one of these little games where you write stuff about yourself.....I really wasn't going to do it, but what the heck!

7 interesting things about myself:

1 - I am going to take ballet classes this summer with my sister-in-law. Spandex or not, I'm totally excited. I figure if I'm going to possibly teach dance I may want to brush up on some of the basics.

2- My favorite movie of late is 'The Holiday.' Maybe it's just that I'm in love with Jude Law, but I could watch that movie again and again.

3- Girl's night in is one of my favorite things to do. Just me and a girlfriend hanging out, watching girl movies and relaxing seems to be so theraputic for me. Just being able to disconnect myself from daily stress for a few hours and not have to worry about anyone but me. I think taking time for myself every once in a while makes me a better wife and a better mom. After a girls night, I can face any temper tantrum or diaper blow out with grace and patience:)

4- I'm not really a morning person. When Cody and I were first married, he found that out pretty quick. He would try to joke around with me and I would just give him a blank stare. By now he knows not to talk to me for at least 15 minutes after I get out of bed.

5- My little girl is talking in her sleep right now and it's hilarious. I hope I don't do that:)

6- I want to learn to salsa dance.

7- I love the smell of coffee.

That was probably the 7 most boring things you have ever learned about anyone. Anyway, I'm tagging anyone who reads this......that's good enough right?

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Way to go Sharie, I can not even come close to mother of the year when it comes to you.... You have two little ones, and how many houses have you been working on. That is such a huge job, and takes so much time. I can't believe you are going to make another go at it. I don't know how you do it. Good luck with everything.
Jill

Crystal said...

hey Sharie.. i was looking around on blog and came across yours and natalie's. you look like you are doing great! your little family is so cute. seems like you are busy girl all the time! well hope we can keep in touch!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Sher!
I love you! Hope the packing is going well. Can't wait to see you!