Jaxon,
Tylee's cousin, had his 4
th birthday last week. All the kids loved the pinata and had a ton of fun.
Tylee is her daddy's football team's biggest fan. She takes her pom poms to the games and does her cute little cheers. "Go Bees Go" Cody even coached her on a few moves....scary, I know:)

She has finally grown into her Jeep. She is a pretty good little driver and can drive all the way down the sidewalk to her friend's house. Her only complaint is that it isn't quite fast enough and she gets a
little frustrated sometimes.

She has so
stinkin' much energy! If I would let her, she would jump on her bed (or anything for that matter) all day!

I couldn't resist posting this picture. This is our precious little Tylee being very lady like:)
Her hair??? Don't ask!
1 comment:
What a nut! I love it - Tylee makes me smile with all her cute pictures.
Post a Comment