Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girls' Night Out


Last night was girls night. Mom and the three of us girls went to Carino's, then to the new Downeast Home store and then to Barnes and Noble for a beverage. If you ask my mom, it's Barnes and Nobles - She'll never live that down. Speaking of that kind of thing, my niece asked her mom the other day, "Hey mom, when do I get my Wizard teeth out?" LOL - Maybe it was how Angie described her saying it, but I found it quite hilarious:) If you didn't catch what she was talking about, she was referring to her wisdom teeth. Anyway, as usual, when we all get together we have a great time. We have our own sense of humor that probably only we find funny and although there was no drinking involved we probably could have fooled a few people. The waiter wanted to take a plate and I wasn't done yet and let's just say he almost got stabbed with my fork - you don't mess with me and my food! Just another memory to add to the books - I hope my mom knows she'll be missing out on this kind of stuff for the next 5 years! Are you sure you want to move mom??

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I am so jealous. I bet I would think you guys were funny...